BAAP BADA NA BHAIYA SABSE BADA RUPAIYA

" Baap bada na bhaiya sabse bada rupaiya ".....is not said in vain . It is very true in today's society where every one is behind money & some are behind the money to the extent where they go beyond humanity.In this context I would like to share with you my experience.
One fine morning my building guard along with a man came to my house , asking my mother to close all the windows of my home as the person will going to break a bee hive. She immediately asked the servant to close all the windows.After nearly half an hour a boy who was not more than 9 years came back & asked to open all the window as the bee hive was broken .So my mother asked the boy that you too break bee hives , he replied yes & asked my mother to give him a untensil so that he can bring the so called fresh honey for my family.

My mother had a strong feeling that ther is something wrong, she asked the boy how much is the price of honey he told 120 Rs per Kg .My mother asked who else in the building baught honey from you .....he happily named some & said uptill now we have sold 4-6 Kgs of honey in your building. By now my mother was too sure of her self that there is a big plot behind that because from one bee hive it is not possible to extract more than 1-2 kgs of honey , so how can they sell 4-6 Kgs of honey which they claim that they have extracted from the recently broken bee hive which was in the premises of my building.Also it is not possible to extract honey from a bee hive within half an hour.....it is a bit lenthy process..

Eventually my mother refused to buy the honey .After some time one middle age man along with the boy & a young man came to my house & asked for the utensil again saying that the last lot of honey is remaining & please buy it. My mother asked the man how much is the price of honey , he said 160 Rs per Kg .Immidiately she realized there is a differnce in the pricing too , the boy had said 120 Rs per kg & the man is saying 160 Rs. So she said ok & asked where is the honey .The man brought a big container in which there was a bee hive , some dead honey bees & dark coloured substance which he said that it is honey .She futher enquired the honey seller by asking him from which place you belong to , for a few minutes he did not reply than my mother asked him are you from Alhabad ? he replied yes .Finally she refused to buy the honey & the man started grumbling.

Later she enquired the building security guard who has been with the honey seller .The guard said that he sold more than 10 Kgs honey in the building.After hearing the guard my mother came to the conclusion that the guard was involved & he had a comission . In the evening my mother told me the whole incident & explained to me how people cheat in the name of honey .She said honey frauda are very common in Alhabad .In Alhabad people come with a big container in which there is artificially made honey & to make customer fool they keep in the container bee hives & dead bees. Infact it is not honey it is a mixture of colour ,parafin , caramalized sugar & other chemicals .She also said that smart buyers first put burning match stick i the honey & if the honey catches fire it means the honey is adultrated .

After hearing the whole incident , I felt that how smart was the honey seller who came in my building as he fooled by first asking to clsoe all the windows of the house as he will be breaking the bee hive & than asking all the residents to open the windows as he has broken the bee hive.He has made use of human Psychology in making people fool .Finally I realized that how people cheat others for money & there are so many ways of cheating .It is becoming difficult to be lucky every time by not becoming the victim of fraud people .

No comments: