HOW TO OVER COME SORROW OF FAILURE

Life according to me is warp & weft of FAILURE & SUCCESS. There are days when we fail & there are days when we win. However the days when we lose are harder to pass. Our close ones, parents, friends try to overcome our sorrow of failure by saying words like

- FAILURES ARE PILLARS OF SUCCESS

- UNLESS YOU DO NOT LOSE YOU NEVER LEARN THE SIGNIFICANCE OF VICTORY.

- ALL GREAT MEN & WOMEN WERE INITIALLY LOSERS.

- FOR US YOU ARE ALWAYS THE WINNER COME WHAT MAY.

Personally I feel these words do not work much. The person still weeps from within or in other words the fire of sorrow due to failure keeps on igniting. It is only the time which heals the wound of failure completely. As the time leaps we forget about our failure & get involved with other projects.

When I meet failure, I become very very upset & the worst thing with me is that I am not the type of person who likes to share my own failures with my family members. So the sorrow culminates within me who give rise to internal burning sensation, headache & nausea. Initially for weeks I used to weep but from few years I manage the situation by undertaking following measures.

- I recollect memories of my school & college days & think about those events when I was rewarded.

- I think about my past achievements in media

- I open my cupboard & look at the certificates, prizes & other rewards which I got in past.

- Than finally I open my photo Album & look all my photos

By doing this I feel calm & quiet. The inner burning sensation also reduces .I feel that I am a strong person & it is just luck which did not favored me & I can still do well.Thus in this way without sharing about my failure with my close ones I over come my depression of failure & I recommend other people to follow the above mentioned measures to over come depression & frustration in the event of failure in Life .

No comments: