HOW YOU ANNOY YOUR SPOUSE

He didn’t like the curry & he didn’t like my cake.
He said my biscuits were too hard... not like his mother used to make.
I didn’t prepare the coffee right & he didn’t like the stew.
I didn’t mend his socks the way his mother used to do.
I pondered for an answer & I was looking for a cue Isn’t ‘there anything I could do to
match his mother's shoe
Then I smiled as I saw light ,one thing I could definitely do I turned around and slapped him tight..like his mother used to!!!!’

Many husbands have a habit of finding faults in their wife's work & at the same time they praise their own mother for the same . For instance husbands usually say to their wives , my mother was better than you in cooking & cleaning etc. Because of number of reasons husbands compare . It can be either because the husband misses his mother or it could be due to the husband wants to please his mother or it is also possible that the husband wants to improve his wife in particular task .What ever the reason is but wives do not like it & it is natural . If the wife keeps on praising her own father & always find mistakes in her husband & she rates her husband low in comparison to her rather than husband too will be annoyed . For eg. If a wife says to her husband that my father is better than you , he earns more than you & he used to take care of me more than you than obliviously the Husband too will be red with anger.

Personally I feel husband should never compare the two ladies & should not rate any lady low in comparison to other. As both the ladies are significant in man's life. Mother is a lady who has given him life & wife is a lady with whom he has to spend his life . If a wife is not good in cooking or any other task , she must be definitely good in some other work . The husband should never try to improve her wife in particular task by comparing her with his own mother but by praising his wife for being good in other tasks he can improve his wife in the task in which she is no so good .Even the mother should discourage his son for comparing his wife with her & rating the wife low . Although I am not married & have not faced such situation yet but still I have seen that wives never improve or change if the husbands compare with their own mother & rate them low . As the wives develop a negative attitude towards that particular task & she may say her husband that it will be better if he asks his mother only to do things for him .

However wives too should not compare & rate their husbands low in comparison to their own father. Thus do not compare & rate your spouse low in comparison to your own opposite sex parent for any reason.

No comments: